The people of the First Congressional District need a Congresswoman with the experience to deliver resources. As Alderman in Chicago’s City Council, I have built coalitions, guided legislation, and chaired committees, including the powerful Budget Committee. I have been a workhorse, not a show horse, who has consistently brought resources back to residents. While others may talk about what they want to do and think about policy solutions, I’ve shown what type of Congresswoman I will be by delivering results. I brought grocery stores to the community, ending food deserts. I’ve provided real support to local businesses – especially Black-owned small businesses – to help them thrive, grow, and navigate government resources and regulations. I will bring that experience to Congress, where I will work in a bipartisan way to implement solutions on gun violence, ensuring healthcare and mental healthcare for all, and funding to complete the expansion of the Red Line.
- SEIU Local 73 Endorses Pat Dowell for Congress
- Robbins Mayor Endorses Pat Dowell for the 1ST Congressional District
- Statement on the Buffalo Mass Shooting from Ald. Pat Dowell, Candidate for Congress in the 1st District
- Pat Dowell, IL 1st CD Candidate on the Threat to Roe v Wade
- Pat Dowell, IL 1st CD Candidate Shares the Good News about the Chicago Reader
No comments to show.