“It is good news today for our Brothers and Sisters in IBEW 1220 who settled their strike against WTTW. I admire the strength of these workers to make a stand and fight for their rights in the workplace. These workers took a risk, and now they have a contract that they describe as the best possible agreement. The rights of all workers must be respected, a right that I will always champion.” said Ald. Pat Dowell, candidate for the Democratic nomination for Illinois’ 1st Congressional District.
- SEIU Local 73 Endorses Pat Dowell for Congress
- Robbins Mayor Endorses Pat Dowell for the 1ST Congressional District
- Statement on the Buffalo Mass Shooting from Ald. Pat Dowell, Candidate for Congress in the 1st District
- Pat Dowell, IL 1st CD Candidate on the Threat to Roe v Wade
- Pat Dowell, IL 1st CD Candidate Shares the Good News about the Chicago Reader
No comments to show.