”During the City Council Hearing on the casino proposals for Chicago, I presented a long list of questions raised by the residents of my community. One of the key concerns was that the casino project must have a Labor Peace Agreement with a living wage. I support the Chicago Federation of Labor’s position that in order to approve a casino, a labor agreement of operations must be in place. As I said during the hearing “If that isn’t in there, this ain’t going nowhere.’ I encourage all casino operators to sit down soon with labor and negotiate, then put a deal on the table.” said Ald. Pat Dowell, candidate for the Democratic nomination for Illinois’ 1st Congressional District.
- SEIU Local 73 Endorses Pat Dowell for Congress
- Robbins Mayor Endorses Pat Dowell for the 1ST Congressional District
- Statement on the Buffalo Mass Shooting from Ald. Pat Dowell, Candidate for Congress in the 1st District
- Pat Dowell, IL 1st CD Candidate on the Threat to Roe v Wade
- Pat Dowell, IL 1st CD Candidate Shares the Good News about the Chicago Reader
No comments to show.